What is the difference between an Ordinary Mutual Fund and HDFCâ€™s Top 200 Mutual Fund?
I’ll answer a slightly different question — Why I chose the HDFC Top 200 Fund for my portfolio as opposed to another Mutual Fund?
- Had been on my radar for the past year (while I was consolidating — and planning to restructure — my finances).
- Consistently appeared as a consistent performer in all my research.
- An excellent long-term track record (10+ years) — no fly-by-night performances.
- Tailored to my investment beliefs — no esoteric investment methodologies.
- Rated “Elite” on Morningstar India.
Over to you.
What do you look for when picking up a mutual fund investment?
Where can I find more information about this HDFC top 200 mutual fund?.. I want to do more research on these funds, by assessing their performance over a period of time.
There are good sites for these
3. Morning Star
4. There are generic SIP calculators on jagoinvestor.com
Please intimate the divided amount declared. The present price to dispose
Need to invest Rs. 50,000/- for a horizon of 10years. Interested in HDFC Top 200 fund. Do you suggest any other better option as I no idea about investments. Someone suggested to invest on LIC Samridhi Plus. I need best returns after 10 years and am already covered with LIC plans.
I need more details for HDFC TOP 200.
Can someone please make a call
my no is 9916351312
I have a similar query as Ahmer. I want to do a SIP which give me a decent return after a stipulated period of time. Confused between HDFC top 200 fund and LIC Samridhi plus. Kindly suggest which one would be better with good returns and low risk.