What is the difference between an Ordinary Mutual Fund and HDFCâ€™s Top 200 Mutual Fund?
I’ll answer a slightly different question — Why I chose the HDFC Top 200 Fund for my portfolio as opposed to another Mutual Fund?
- Had been on my radar for the past year (while I was consolidating — and planning to restructure — my finances).
- Consistently appeared as a consistent performer in all my research.
- An excellent long-term track record (10+ years) — no fly-by-night performances.
- Tailored to my investment beliefs — no esoteric investment methodologies.
- Rated “Elite” on Morningstar India.
Over to you.
What do you look for when picking up a mutual fund investment?