- The only guide you'll ever need on life insurance: http://bit.ly/cfnElH #
- Given http://bit.ly/bDjK8v, I'd stick with LIC. Plus they have a sovereign guarantee – a significant competitive advantage. #
- My story. 3 years ago. LIC Term Plan for 25 lacs. Incompetent agent & diagnostics lab. Result: Proposal accepted; Agent terminated. Me: WTF? #
- Though the proposal was accepted, the policy was never issued. Couldn't trace the agent (and he happened to be a distant relative!!!). #
- I didn't need life insurance for some time. Given the recent status change, I'm now looking at http://bit.ly/dieE6C and http://bit.ly/chMsDc #
- Do you have any comments or experiences to share on these two polices? I'd like to learn. Please drop a comment. #
3 thoughts on “Tweets on 2010-05-27”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Go for Amulya Jeevan. Maximum term for this policy is 35 years and maximum age at maturity is 70.
Last year i had taken this policy through LIC direct marketing guy. Entire process to take this policy was smooth. Let me know if you need his contact details.
Could you please provide his contact details?
Ritesh – 98860-12028.
I could not get this term insurance from any agents – they were promoting other policies. I registered my details in LIC’s website (buy policy link) and got a call from this guy.