- No credit card expenses for the second month running. There’s no outstanding balance on the credit card too. Thanks to PayPal, I could do a direct $15 transfer to my web host and avoid picking up a credit card tab.
- Overall expenses down 18.92% over May, 2007. Although I am not budgeting at the moment, my expenses seem to have come under control.
- Since I have started earning again, I can finally give a graph that displays each expense item as a percentage of income earned. EMI payments amount to 29.51% of my total income. I think I need to cut down on my fuel expenses a bit.
- Having successfully tracked my expenses for six months, I think it’s now time to layout a budget.
- It’s also time for a comprehensive re-look at my finances.