Some lessons that I have learnt from my experiences in the wild.
- Never second-guess Nature’s power or mystery.
- Nature respects you only as much as you respect her.
- Enjoy Nature with an open mind. Be prepared to accept the fact that sometimes there is no logical explanation for what you experience.
- Understand your limitations.
- Take risks, but be sensible. Don’t gamble.
Quote from The Knowledge News:
“Nature has a thousand ways to kill you. Wind, earthquake, volcano, drought, flood, fire — you name the place and choose the form of destruction, and nature has an unequivocal way to show who’s boss.”