Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
One of the key takeaways for me from the Art of Non-Conformity was to identify, to the extent possible, the motivation and agenda behind everyday transactions and especially so in virtual ones (such as what’s my motivation and agenda when you read what I write over here).
I gave this some introspection and then thought let me openly pen down my motivation and agenda behind Capital Advisor –
- To share my experiences as I traverse through my own personal finance journey (long time readers would remember that I originally started — more than seven years ago — by writing about my social experiences)
- To share my knowledge, thoughts, and perspectives about personal finance
- To help you learn about and manage your personal finances better and to help you avoid pitfalls on your personal finance journey
- To build a community (tribe?) that can collectively learn from each other (your insightful comments provide a solid foundation)
- To build a small passive income stream from the advertising links that appear on the site
- What you will never read on Capital Advisor is random stuff written by a small army of staff writers or sponsored/paid content from financial institutions. That’s my guarantee.
Over to you now. How many of the above points do you agree with?
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.