Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
I am totally hooked to this book.
I’ll say that again. I am totally hooked to this book.
I’ve only read through about a hundred pages or so, but each page has made me stop and think quite a bit about life, work, and personal finances. I’m so hooked that I wanted to giveaway a copy ASAP. This book’s going to make you seriously question every aspect of your life as you lead it today. Note that down.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll end-up answering –
- What is the pot of gold that justifies spending the best years of your life hoping for happiness in the last?
- Is it really necessary to work like a slave to live like a millionaire?
- How has being “realistic” or “responsible” kept you from the life you want?
- How has doing what you “should” resulted in sub-par experiences or regret for not having done something else?
- Look at what you’re currently doing and ask yourself, “What would happen if I did the opposite of the people around me? What will I sacrifice if I continue on this track for 5, 10, or 20 years?”
I believe this book will be a revelation for you just as it has been for me.
Here’s how you can win a copy of the book –
Answer this simple question.
What are the top-3 financial mistakes that you’ve committed and how are you recovering from these?
Remember the more detailed your response is the better is your chance of winning the book. Leave your response in the comments section along with your email address.
I will announce the winner in about a week’s time. Thanks for participating.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.