Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
What is the difference between an Ordinary Mutual Fund and HDFC’s Top 200 Mutual Fund?
I’ll answer a slightly different question — Why I chose the HDFC Top 200 Fund for my portfolio as opposed to another Mutual Fund?
- Had been on my radar for the past year (while I was consolidating — and planning to restructure — my finances).
- Consistently appeared as a consistent performer in all my research.
- An excellent long-term track record (10+ years) — no fly-by-night performances.
- Tailored to my investment beliefs — no esoteric investment methodologies.
- Rated “Elite” on Morningstar India.
Over to you.
What do you look for when picking up a mutual fund investment?
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.