Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
I wish I knew these rules out of college.
- Spend less than you earn. And don’t spend money that’s not yours to begin with (credit cards and consumption/lifestyle-oriented loans).
- The value of an emergency fund.
- How to set a financial goal.
- Compounding through debt (Public Provident Fund) and equity (rock solid index funds).
- The value of assigning a nominee.
In hindsight, what money rules do you wish you knew out of college?
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.