Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
- The only guide you'll ever need on life insurance: http://bit.ly/cfnElH #
- Given http://bit.ly/bDjK8v, I'd stick with LIC. Plus they have a sovereign guarantee – a significant competitive advantage. #
- My story. 3 years ago. LIC Term Plan for 25 lacs. Incompetent agent & diagnostics lab. Result: Proposal accepted; Agent terminated. Me: WTF? #
- Though the proposal was accepted, the policy was never issued. Couldn't trace the agent (and he happened to be a distant relative!!!). #
- I didn't need life insurance for some time. Given the recent status change, I'm now looking at http://bit.ly/dieE6C and http://bit.ly/chMsDc #
- Do you have any comments or experiences to share on these two polices? I'd like to learn. Please drop a comment. #
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.