Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
- Download my Car Loan EMI Calculator Excel workbook.
- This workbook has six sheets, one each for a loan duration ranging from one year to six years.
- Select the sheet corresponding to the loan duration you’re thinking of. For example: select the sheet labeled “4 Years” if you’re looking for a car loan that you want to repay in 4 years’ time.
- You will now find three cells highlighted in yellow — one for the loan amount, one for the interest rate, and one for the type of EMI payment. You need to provide your inputs in these three cells. Note that changing the data in one sheet will not affect the other sheets.
- The workbook automatically computes your Car Loan Amortization Schedule.
- You can now Save/Print this sheet for your reference.
Let me know if you’re facing any difficulty. Drop a comment if you find this calculator useful.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.