Tweets on 2007-10-22

by Vinaya HS on October 22, 2007

in General Stuff

Picture_ 033

© Vinaya HS; Shot with my PowerShot SD850 IS.

Raj October 22, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Great shot!

Anoop October 22, 2007 at 2:22 PM

hey sooper camera work..I also have Cannon camera..but AS560 with IS but ishtu chennagi baralvalla..[:(]

NOTARY October 23, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Now that u ve learnt the art, im sure u will say “tch maga….DSLR togobodagittu” lol .. jokes apart… very nice closeup (a touch outof focus…but it depends on wat u were focussing :))….nice fotoshop touchup as well :P …

@ anoop
dude..u can capture better images from ur camera….its up to you to figure it out :P

Vinaya HS October 23, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Notary, no sir. No DSLR for me. A simple pocket-fitting digital camera is what works for me. Remember the story of my Nikon F65? It was quite a tough task to shoot without disturbing or getting too close to the insect.

Anoop October 30, 2007 at 12:46 PM

ley notary!..Naanu thartheene nann camera na neenu thegedu thorsu nange..aamele nodona..houdu I agree I am Novice photographer, but ishtu chennagi baralla aa camera lee..even if it’s taken by a professional photographer.

@vinay..Im landing on Bangalore soil on 6-Nov-06 & will stay there for 20 days, & hope I will come back for good soon..from here..

Notary October 30, 2007 at 4:49 PM

@ anoop

le hange tegedu torusthene kano bekadre inna chennagi tegedu torusthene ninn camera nalli [:p]….
[i]I agree I am Novice photographer,[/i]

now tat uve agreed tat ur a novice don argue like a novice as well lol :P

Littilgurl November 13, 2007 at 1:35 PM