Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
- No credit card expenses for the second month running. There’s no outstanding balance on the credit card too. Thanks to PayPal, I could do a direct $15 transfer to my web host and avoid picking up a credit card tab.
- Overall expenses down 18.92% over May, 2007. Although I am not budgeting at the moment, my expenses seem to have come under control.
- Since I have started earning again, I can finally give a graph that displays each expense item as a percentage of income earned. EMI payments amount to 29.51% of my total income. I think I need to cut down on my fuel expenses a bit.
- Having successfully tracked my expenses for six months, I think it’s now time to layout a budget.
- It’s also time for a comprehensive re-look at my finances.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.