Spanish Language Classes in Bangalore

by Vinaya HS on December 15, 2006

in The Bangalore Blog

{ Verbatim from Sandeep }

Interested in learning Spanish? How about learning from a native speaker from Argentina? Mimi Maruri conducts Spanish classes at Spastics Society, Indiranagar, Bangalore during weekends, and registration for the next batch has started.

If you’re interested, come down there on the 16th or 17th of December between 10:00 to 12:00. Classes start from 14th of January 2007, and seats are limited, so hurry! For more details, you can contact [Phone numbers removed upon request]. You can also email Mimi at centrolatinobangalore(AT)gmail.com.

Mimi is the best person to learn Spanish from – a ella le gusta enseñar español. The Hindu has published an article on her.

Ping Sandeep if you need first-hand details.

Sandeep February 6, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Can you please remove the phone numbers? This is a request from my Spanish teacher.

Vinaya HS February 6, 2007 at 4:41 PM
bala April 1, 2007 at 1:19 PM

hai

i have a keen interest in learning spanish language.

i like to know the details of it, can u pls. mail me the details of it.

thanks & regars

bala

Anandh April 18, 2007 at 10:52 AM

Hi,

Request you to send me your contact number

regards

Anandh

devshree April 28, 2007 at 11:49 AM

well, i am very very very much interested in learning spanish, the language , culture , everything. could you pls send me the exact location and address plus the details of your pattern of teaching. please

Lalitha April 29, 2007 at 1:42 PM

Please send me the details of the next batch of classes..the duration,fees,etc.

Kiran April 30, 2007 at 12:31 AM

Can you send me the phone number to contact, batch timings, course content and fee structure. Am interested in learning spanish.

Thanks

Kiran Nag April 30, 2007 at 12:35 AM

Hi,

Can you let me know the batch timings, location, course content and the fee structure. Am interested in learning spanish.

Thanks

Anirudh May 10, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Hi,

Came across your message regarding Spanish Language Classes in Bangalore. I am interested in knowing more about other details like the commencement of the next batch, fees, etc. My mail ID is neo_anirudh@yahoo.co.in. If you could send me the details, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance. Chao.

Anirudh

Vinaya HS May 11, 2007 at 7:05 AM

Please use the email address provided in the post to contact the teacher directly. I have no idea about the courses on offer.

christina May 11, 2007 at 10:53 PM

hai mimi
this is christina…and ive been looking for a spanish teacher for a very long time…i work for an mnc…
can you please tell me about the fees and timings…please…
waiting to hear from you

Sanjay May 21, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
Since I am travelling to Spain for higher studies I would like to learn Spanish.
Please send me the timing when the new batch starts.

Regards,
Sanjay

Mahalakshmi G. May 30, 2007 at 4:03 PM

Dear Mimi,

Buenos tardes! Soy Mahalakshmi. Yo se poco espanol. Soy de Chennai. Soy trabajiendo en Bangalore. No se mucho espanol. Escribo en ingles ahora.

Mimi! learning languages is one of my hobbies. Out of my own interest, I did basic course in Spanish in an institute situated at Bangalore. I completed the course only in April. But I wish to master Spanish. In connection with that, I was surfing the net and while doing so I came to know about you. I feel that you would be the best person to fulfill my wish.

I kindly request you to revert to me at the earliest. Thanking you in anticipation. Adios!

Yours sincerely,
G. Mahalakshmi

sunitha June 9, 2007 at 3:05 AM

Hi,
my name is sunitha. i am very much interested in learning spanish. i know the basics i wolud like to excell in this language. communicate fluently. please advice me which course should i go for . let me know the address:time period of the course.and how much will it cost me to finish the course.

Abhinay June 16, 2007 at 8:41 AM

Hola Mimi,
I want to learn conversational spanish.I work for a MNC and I have many Latin American and Spanish Friends.I love the way they talk and also the words in spanish.I hope you can help me learn Español.

Adios,
Abhinay

Chirag June 19, 2007 at 12:35 PM

Hola mimi,

I am interested in attaining Spanish speaking classes.
Please let me know the schedule of next batch in Bangalore.

Thanks & Regards,
Chirag

Aditya Pawar July 8, 2007 at 1:44 PM

Wish to learn spanish.Would like to know more details. Aditya

Nirmal Jhunjhunwala July 8, 2007 at 3:20 PM

We are importers and exporters of Pharmaceutical and nutritional raw materials. We wish to hire person with good accent on Spanish for making calls to our Customers on USA timing. Advise if you can provide suitable candidates

faisal July 10, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Well i’m also intrested in learning Spanish.. can u pls send me the contct no n details i’m from bangalore. my mail id is faisalsabri@yahoo.com

Shekhar Raj July 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM

Came across your message regarding Spanish Language Classes in Bangalore. I am interested in knowing more about other details like the commencement of the next batch, fees, etc. My mail ID is shekhar.raj@rediffmail.com. If you could send me the details, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Shekhar Raj

Vinay July 20, 2007 at 3:29 PM

Hello ,
I am interested to learn spanish language I know italian language and I am working with Thomson Bangalore please
send me the information about the courses and fee details also.

Thanks;
Vinay

rajneesh walia September 17, 2007 at 11:28 AM

hi , i want to know the fee and the course structure in detail
so kindly mail me the details.

with regards
rajneesh walia

SOUDITI September 26, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Hi Mimi,

AM VERY INTERESTED IN CONTINUING LEARNING SPANISH.COULD U PLS MAIL ME THE DETAILS ON WHEN THE NEXT BATCH STARTS.

Thanks,
Souditi

Learn Languages Online September 29, 2007 at 10:44 PM

Excellent weblog, how are the Spanish classes in bangalore coming along?

Abishek November 12, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Hello Mimi,

I am interested in learning Spanish. Request you to send the details of the course and the duration of the same.
Please also send the fee structure and also feel free to send in the specifics required to be eligible for the course.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Abishek.

Cyril December 3, 2007 at 12:16 PM

Hi Mimi,

I really wanna learn spanish this vacation, plz let me know about the course duration and fee.

zaid December 11, 2007 at 5:30 PM

hey there
i d love to learn spanish…if u could give me details regsrdin d same…i d b grateful..

nandita February 18, 2008 at 11:05 PM

hey
can i please know the area and details of the spanish classes held in bangalore.thanks.bye

Anirban March 3, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Hi,
I have a keen interest in learning spanish language. So could you plz provide me about the next session of the course in this year, fees and timings too. Is there any provision to do it in weekend as currently i’m working in MNC.
thanks……

Samuel March 31, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Want 2 learn Spanu, what would be the fees ?

shaan June 8, 2008 at 11:20 PM

hello i know a very good spanish teacher, she is really great i learnt so many thing, now i can understand and talk spanish i couldnt continued with her cuz i moved to mumbai. but she is the best..!

sunil June 28, 2008 at 7:39 PM

hi,
I am very very interested to learn spanish.i want to make a carrer in this feild . but i have not fluency of speaking english .is that any problom ,if not pls. send me detail about fee,duration and course structure.

sunil June 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM

i want to learn spanish . tell me about the fee and duration

Varghese Jose July 22, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Hi Can you please send me the contact details and course fees
rgds
Varghese

harold Singh July 25, 2008 at 11:59 PM

hi there..

I took a number classes with a native spanish speaker, name´s Mr. Rayesh, he´s FROM Spain, and i found his classes very structured and productive. if anyone is interested in contacting him, do let me know, i´d be happy to oblige and pass the word around.

regards
Harry.

Vinaya HS July 26, 2008 at 6:52 AM

Harold,

I had to delete the first part of your comment. Hope you understand why.

harold Singh July 26, 2008 at 1:20 PM

I was always led to believe that India is the largest democracy in the world. oops, may be, i am wrong. i was not only voicing out my experience about Ms Mimi but also others, who cannot voice out their opinion. What a pity, that censorship has taken over even writing a simple opinion !!! too bad.

Zahid Shah July 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Hi Ya..

I am really interested in learning the spanish language.Kindly send me the information including fee details stipulated for the course on the given e-mail adress please.

Pallavi Jivan August 28, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Hi All,

There is a full fledged institute offering Spanish language courses and they are very good. They also provide an original text along with the C. D. I have done two levels from them and am very happy.
Their number is 41500490 and 9341928300

Pallavi Jivan August 28, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Hi All,
Sorry forgot to add their name- its IFLAC

manish kumar September 7, 2008 at 10:22 PM

hi everyone
this is manish and i am graduate in spanish language from JNU NEW DELHI and right now i am working as a spanish language expert in HP BANGALORE so if anyone is interested learning spanish language so surely they would contact me through my mail….thanks

vinay September 17, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Hi,
I am Vinay Kr Singh, i am interested to learn spanich language..
please provide me the possible info on italiano-vin@yahoo.com.
Thanks,

Ph: 080-41479175/76

Ashwin September 25, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Hi Pradeep

I to Agree that

Vicky raina October 5, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Hello,

I need to learn Spanish language. Could u please provide me with details.

sneha November 5, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Hi im intrested in learning spanish would u please help me in giving more details about the course like timings,places in banglore were the courses are taken and the fee structure and also the duration of the course…please mail all this info to my mail id..thanks..cheers

RANJEET KUMAR November 17, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Hola Amigos,

I am a Spanish teacher having B.A. and M.A. in Spanish from JNU, New Delhi. I have been teaching in some of the institute mentioned above. Now I have started my own institute in JP Nagar, 4th Phase (walkable distance from Shoppers’ Stop, Banerghatta Road). I provide book, audio CD , video lessons and lessons about culture, civilization and literature of Spain and Latin America.

Kindly mail me for a demo class or to know more about Spanish Language : spanishinbangalore@gmail.com

Roshni December 11, 2008 at 7:50 AM

Hola todos,
I am currently studying Spainsh at IFLaC and they are really good. They have just informed us also that from the next year they will be the official centre for the DELE exams. They have classes at Basavanagudi, Indiranagar, Ulsoor and Cunningham Road

Contact numbers 41500490, 9845070915

Umita Melwani January 23, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Hi Spanish Lovers,

We would like to inform all of you guys that the official D.E.L.E exams conducted by Instituto Cervantes will be available at our Institute – IFLaC, this year on May 16. Please send in any queries to these emails umitamelwani@gmail.com or archanagurumurthy@iflac.net. We would be glad to offer any assistance regarding queries about the exam and also provide a free level testing. I addition we will be offering 10 hour free D.E.L.E coaching in May for anyone interested in joining classes.

New beginner and higher levels batches starting next week and the first week of Feb at our centres at Basavanagudi, Frazer town and Indiranagar.

Hasta Pronto,