Spanish Language Classes in Bangalore

by Vinaya HS on December 15, 2006

in The Bangalore Blog

{ Verbatim from Sandeep }

Interested in learning Spanish? How about learning from a native speaker from Argentina? Mimi Maruri conducts Spanish classes at Spastics Society, Indiranagar, Bangalore during weekends, and registration for the next batch has started.

If you’re interested, come down there on the 16th or 17th of December between 10:00 to 12:00. Classes start from 14th of January 2007, and seats are limited, so hurry! For more details, you can contact [Phone numbers removed upon request]. You can also email Mimi at centrolatinobangalore(AT)gmail.com.

Mimi is the best person to learn Spanish from – a ella le gusta enseñar español. The Hindu has published an article on her.

Ping Sandeep if you need first-hand details.

Khizar March 13, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Hi,

I am Khizar Pasha, a resident of Bangalore (Jayanagar), I am interested in learning Spanish so wanted more details about the same, if you could please let me know more details on the same.

Regards,
Khizar

Siddharth April 12, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Hey,

Please send me the details about these classes such as when and where, how to enroll etc ?

Thanks,
Siddharth.

chirag May 9, 2009 at 3:32 PM

hello
i am interested in learning spanish .can u plz mail me d complete details for d course.
tnx a lot.
regards
chirag.

Muru May 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Hi Mimi,
I need to learn Spanish language. Could u please provide me with details (Fees, location, duration etc.,)

Kapil May 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Hi Mimi,
I need to learn spanish. Is there any weekend classes. Plz provide me the details(Fees, location, timings, duration, etc…)

Balaji May 20, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Hi ,
I want to learn Spanish. Can you provide me the details?

Kirankumar Gurram June 8, 2009 at 3:45 PM

* Spanish language (DELE) classes in Hyderabad, private,home tuition*
* Japanese language (JLPT) classes in Hyderabad, private,home tuition*

Hi,
I am Kirankumar Gurram (Kiran Tej) an Engg graduate from Osmania University.

I have done Certificate in French from RK Math, Diploma in Spanish and Diploma in Japanese from C.I.E.F.L (Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages),which is now EFLU(English and Foregin Languages University) Hyderabad.

I am JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) level 3 certified, and appeared for JLPT level 2.
Worked as Spanish content reader in Sumeru Software solutions pvt.Ltd, Bangalore and as Spanish Analyst in ORACLE,Bangalore .
Currently working as Asst.Manager in IMImobile ( Hyderabad ) .

People who want to learn French, Japanese and Spanish can contact me.

People who are looking for Spanish & Japanese language (JLPT )study material, previous years question papers (audio files,pdf files and notes )can contact me.

Cell:9886899660(Blr) 90003 62123(Hyderabad)
e-mail : g.kirantej@gmail.com

Dinesh June 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Hola Amigos,

I have been learning Spanish from a qualified Spanish Language Professional from J P Nagar. He has his classroom there and having lots of materials (audio, video,dictionaries, books on Spanish culture, literature,history and civilization).

I think I can’t find a better teacher than him. I have also written 2 levels DELE (www.dele.org)Exam, which is the only recognised certification programme by Govt. of Spain. This exam can be written anywhere in the world.

I would strongly suggest anybody who is willing to learn Spanish to learn from him.

He can be contacted at : 9019612523
spanishinbangalore@gmail.com

shalini July 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM

July 10th, 2009 at 01:36

hi guys Instituto Hispania have six centers all over India
Delhi
Mumbai
Bangalore
Chennai
Pune
Jaipur

And its the best institute for spanish, and they give recognised certificates

elvis July 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM

INSTITUTO HISPANIA IS THE BEST FOR SPANISH COURSE
1ST FLOOR, 14 ALBERT STREET,
RICHMOND ROAD CROSS,
BANGALORE -25
Landmark: Behind Brigade Towers
Tel. 080- 41479175 / 41479176,
Mobile No. 9972181874

Neelu August 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Instituto Hispania ????????

Ha ha ha……………..he he he……………….hee hee hee hee…………………………………..hu hu hu hu………………………………(:-) (:-) (:-)

Neelu August 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Sorry ……….

INSTITUTO HISPANIA IS THE BEST FOR SPANISH COURSE

poonam August 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM

When I decided to learn Spanish language in Bangalore, I had such a hard time to find a good Spanish institute till I joined Instituto Hispania, I knew that I am in the right place and I had 100% faith and trust in the institute and at the end of each level I used to have a mixed emotion of sorrow because it was end of the level and at the same time I used to get excited and anxious to join the next level.

Instituto Hispania is very innovative in terms of study material and methodology of teaching.

Anjan September 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Hi Poonam,
Whatever you have written, is it correct? I need your personal suggestion about learning Spanish. I am very much eager to speak, read and write Spanish.
- Anjan

mridu September 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

hi this s mridu i m interested in learning Spanish where in bangalore u guys r located n tell me bout the fees structure

Hi October 8, 2009 at 4:12 AM

hi ,

can u please let me some details on the Spanish course if offered.

Sanju

Ashish October 22, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Can anyone tell me about the fee structure in Instituto Hispania

kesineni November 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

i want to continue 3 rd level, plz tell me

chandru December 5, 2009 at 3:41 PM

INSTITUTO HISPANIA IS THE BEST FOR SPANISH COURSE
1ST FLOOR, 14 ALBERT STREET,
RICHMOND ROAD CROSS,
BANGALORE -25
Landmark: Behind Brigade Towers
Tel. 080- 41479175 / 41479176,
Mobile No. 9972181874

MOHAN December 8, 2009 at 8:23 AM

When I decided to learn Spanish language in Bangalore, I had such a hard time to find a good Spanish institute till I joined Instituto Hispania.

Since then, I visit this blog daily just to suggest the students a better place to learn Spanish

Siddhant December 28, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Hi Guys,

It seems this blog is hijacked or run by Institututo Hispania. No honest suggestion for learning Spanish.

prats January 6, 2010 at 7:58 PM

hi,,
i wanted to join sum gud insitute in bnagalore which offers spainish classes,,

should i join
INSTITUTO HISPANIA

or
Institue of foreign langauge and culture (iflac.net)

Skyclerce January 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM

WITHIN 24 HRS ONLY### SHOCK PRICE — $44 !!!!!!

GOTO ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–

ROSETTA STONE V.3.3.7 LV.1+2+3+AUDIO COMPANION VERSION]

CHOOSE ANY LANGUAGE FROM THIS LIST!!!!

- SPANISH LATIN AMERICA
- SPANISH SPAIN
- GERMAN
- ITALIAN
- CHINESE MANDARIN
- ENGLISH US
- ENGLISH UK
- FRENCH
- JAPANESE
- RUSSIAN
- PORTUGUESE (BRAZIL)
- ARABIC

!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW !!!!!!!!

BUY IT NOW AT ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–
GOTO ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–
GOTO ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–
GOTO ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–
BUY IT NOW AT ——- ROSETTACHEAP.COM —–

Level 1, 2 & 3 — Connect With the World
Connect with the world around you. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Quickly gain the confidence to enjoy social interactions such as greetings and introductions, travel, dining out, giving and getting directions, shopping and other recreational activities. Learn to share your ideas and opinions, express your feelings and talk about everyday life, your work, your interests, current events, and much more.
Features & Benefits
It’s faster and more effective!

Rosetta Stone will teach you as fast as you can learn! Leveraging your natural language-learning ability, Version 3 immerses you immediately in the new language, providing just the right context to prompt you to speak, pronounce, read and write in the very first lesson! Intuitive, sequential learning builds progressively and makes every lesson count.

Our Dynamic Immersion^(TM) method is so fast and so effective, it’s used by the Fortune 500, the U.S. State Department, and over 10,000 schools.

It’s Convenient!

You pick the time, the place and the pace! We are ready when you are because there are no class schedules or missed lessons to make up. From your desk or your dining room, your valuable time can be turned into productive language learning that fits your lifestyle.

It’s Enjoyable.

When something is fun, it captures your attention…and holds it! The interactivity in Version 3 instantly engages you. Rich, vivid imagery, real-life context and voices of native speakers make Rosetta Stone different from any other product out there — never tedious or boring. Rosetta Stone provides a captivating, game-like experience.

Milestones

Learn and apply! Our MILESTONE feature lets you try out your new language knowledge in real-life situations.

Track Your Progress

New ADAPTIVE RECALL^(TM) feature tracks your progress, reinforcing your strengths and revisiting your development areas.

New Speech Recognition Technology

State-of-the-art new speech recognition technology helps you learn to speak your new language even faster. And our new Speech Analysis Tool compares your voice to that of native speakers, helping you perfect your pronunciation.

Life-like Context

Our New CONTEXTUAL FORMATION^(TM) feature uses real-life simulations and vivid imagery to give you exactly the context you need to produce new language — all on your own!
Is this level for me?
Rosetta Stone Online Subscription offers you access to our learning equivalent to our Level 1, 2 & 3 Set.

Rosetta Stone Online includes

- The Basics
- Friends and Family
- Work and School
- Shopping
- Travel
- Past & Future
- Friends and Social Life
- Dining and Vacation
Requirements for Rosetta Stone User Workstations
- Windows 2000, XP, VISTA
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GHz or faster processor speed
- 600 MB free hard-drive space (per level)
- 16-bit sound card
- 800 x 600 display resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation
- Speech recognition feature requires a headset microphone (USB recommended)

Note for Microsoft? Windows Vista^(TM) users:

Current Rosetta Stone? products have been engineered to install and run on the Windows Vista operating system. Some 3rd party components used in Rosetta Stone products have not been certified by Microsoft as ‘Vista Compliant’. Accordingly, you may encounter some Vista -related operating issues. Rosetta Stone technical support may or may not be able to resolve these Vista-related issues. Rosetta Stone hereby disclaims any representations, warranties, guaranties and conditions with respect to the compatibility of the Rosetta Stone products with the Windows Vista operating systems.
GOTO — ROSETTACHEAP.COM
GOTO — ROSETTACHEAP.COM
GOTO — ROSETTACHEAP.COM
GOTO — ROSETTACHEAP.COM

PIYALI DAS. April 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Hi,
I want to learn spanish in details. Therefore I want to take spainsh classe from a native speaker . I want to know all the details of this course such as duration, course fee, timing etc in details. I hope i will get you’r reply as soon as possible.
Wating for you reply.

1ST FLOOR, 14 ALBERT STREET,
RICHMOND ROAD CROSS,
BANGALORE -25
Landmark: Behind Brigade Towers
Tel. 080- 41479175 / 41479176,

Judy June 23, 2010 at 4:29 PM

When i started searching i thought here i’ll get some gud suggestion,But somebody said very true that this blog seems to be run by Institututo Hispania & it has become a mode of advertisement so definetely i’ll go for other optns like spanishinbangalore@gmail.com or IFLAC.

Tapan August 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I Think this is run in partnership with RANJEET (spanish in Bangalore) and Instituto Hispania………. only these two are using this blog and fake names like u r using Judy ………

Sudha January 11, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Yes, This blog is hijacked or run by Instituto Hispania. No one can beat them in advertising. They should start a course in advertising as well.

Umita Melwani January 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Hi Guys,

I run IFLAC a centre dedicated to Spanish. I have a Diploma Superior in Businees Spanish from the University of Alcala. My centre is also an accredited examination centre of Instituto Cervantes and very year in May we hold the DELE exams. Contact numbers 9845070915 and 9886706731

Trideeb February 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Hey guys, can someone help me with this piece of informations. Best place to learn Spanish in Bangalore ( be honest ) and secondly how is the scope to fetch a good job once completed all the level. Plzzz help

Trideeb February 11, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Sorry , you I would expect somebody to mail me at trideebkumar@gmail.com

Sony June 21, 2011 at 7:51 PM

why is INSTITUTO HISPANIA surrounded by so many controversies in every blog i read…Can anyone , one honest person come up and tell the truth about this ……………..

asritha July 18, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Hello, someone please tell me what is the certificate they issue at the end of the 8 levels? Is it a degree certificate?

UMITA MELWANI July 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Explanation of the levels for Spanish,

Hi Guys,

This is just to give a brief of the levels followed internationally for Spanish
The levels have been defined in the Common Framework of References for Languages developed by the European Union. These are applicable to Spanish and other European languages
The levels are as follow
A1
A2
B1
B2
C1
C2- the C2 level being equivalent to getting a Masters in Spanish as a Foreign Language.
The only internationally recognised Spanish Language Proficiency Certificate is the DELE-Diploma en Espanol como Lengua Extranjera issued by the INSTITUO CERVANTES, the only official arm of the Spanish Government in India and world wide.

Oracle Training Institute in Bangalore November 26, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Corporate Training Centre provides best Training for Oracle, Oracle DBA, Java, j2eee, Dotnet 3.5 / 4.0, PHP & Mysql Java / J2ee, .Net / PHP, Siebel , Cognos, Hr & Business Analyst in Bangalore.

Mrs. Cortazar January 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Dear All,

I am a Spanish native teacher offering private and group tuitions (6 students max. per class) to kids up to 16 years old in Bangalore (Nagavara, Outer Ring Road). ALL LEVELS. From Monday to Sunday. European Standards. DELE (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).

If interested, contact me at learnspanishinbangalore[at]gmail.com

Praveen.K February 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Hi,

I want to learn Spanish lang.
Please help me to find the best and certified institute in Banglore.
Any body who know the best learning classes in Banglore please help with the contact number of the center and the ADDRESS of the center.
To my mail id: Praveen.kariyannavar247@gmail.com
That will be much help.
I’ll be glad to you.

vinodkumar April 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Hi,
Wating for you reply.

Thanking You
vinodkumar.

abhisek dugar June 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Hi. Guys..!,
I want to learn a spanish lanuage . So which one institute is the best in banglore and please also tell me if they are any kind of certifigate provide at or not.

If u have any detail of institute so please tell me with all detail.
so send me a mail at abhisekdugar@gmail.com
Regards,
Abhisek dugar

Sudha September 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hi,

Few Spanish teachers (Native and Indian) have come together with an initiative called ” Institute of Spanish Studies” . They are a dedicated institute to teach Spanish Language. Their charges are also quite reasonable compared to language mafias in Bangalore.
You can visit their website : http://www.instituteofspanishstudies.com for more details.
their e-mail id is : info@instituteofspanishstudies.com

Spanish Language Classes December 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Hi this is Inlingua Bangalore ,it is the leading language institute in bangalore !..

Inlingua Bangalore April 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Hi,
Inlingua offers English and Foreign language classes and also translation services in Indian and foreign languages.Inlingua Bangalore language courses are targeted towards improving all levels of language fluency,from the beginner levels to the more advanced levels.

Spanish classes in Bangalore June 13, 2013 at 3:47 PM

If you interested to learn in Spanish language means please go through this site inlinguabangalore.com

Rahul June 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM