Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
Have you always wanted to:
- Carry your web browser with all your favorite bookmarks?
- Carry your calendar with all your appointments?
- Carry your email client with all your contacts and settings?
- Carry your instant messenger and your buddy list?
- Carry your whole office suite along with your documents and presentations?
- Carry your antivirus program and other computer utilities?
- Carry all your important passwords and account information securely?
If yes, PortableApps.com is your manna from Heaven. There’s a bunch of applications waiting to get on to your USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod/MP3 player, etc. Download the portable app, extract it, and off you go. It’s that easy.
I am planning to try out Firefox Portable and OpenOffice.org Portable soon.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.