MP3 from the TV Serial Chanakya

by Vinaya HS on October 23, 2006

in The Bangalore Blog,The Mumbai Blog

Here’s an MP3 from the TV serial Chanakya that was aired ages ago on Doordarshan. It goes, “Asatomaa sadgamaya…Tvamasomaa jyotirgamaya…Mryutyomaa amrutamgamaya…Om shanti shanti shanti hi,” followed by another chant. Managed to compose this MP3 from the Chanakya CD-set that I borrowed from Raghuram.

Chanakya
Chanakya.mp3
Hosted by eSnips

I wonder why they don’t bring such gems back on TV. It’s certainly more educative than any of those prime time mushy-gushy-family-soaps. I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing a rerun of Tippu Sultan as well.

Amit November 2, 2006 at 11:10 AM

if possible please send the song buddham sharanam gacchami from the same serial… it really gives peace to mind… pleeeease send it to…

Puja November 8, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Hi..
Do you have the title track of “Chanakya” – “Hum kare rashtra aradhan”?
If yes, can you please send it to me?

Regards,

Puja

Puja November 8, 2006 at 12:05 PM

sorry, i had missed my mail id: puja.thakur@yahoo.com

Vinaya HS November 9, 2006 at 10:43 PM

Sorry guys. I don’t have the chants you have requested. I left those VCDs back at home.

viswanath January 22, 2007 at 8:27 AM

The title shanthi – manthram , the music , the pronounciation have really gone deep into my mind. I would rather love to listen daily, if somebody helps in sending the same through email

Anu Shree Kapil June 3, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Chankya is one of the marvellous serials I have ever seen. I hope it comes back for its Lovers. If possible kindly send me the TITLE TRACK of Chanakya at myID. I’ll be very thankful.

som narula July 1, 2007 at 11:24 AM

I too would be much obliged if someone could email me the title track & buddham sharanam gacchami & Hum kare rashtra aradhan from the Tele Serial ” CHANAKYA “. Really a very deep and thought inspiring creation.

Jignesh July 2, 2007 at 11:32 AM

Can you please send me the song…“Asatomaa sadgamaya…Tvamasomaa jyotirgamaya…Mryutyomaa amrutamgamaya…Om shanti shanti shanti hi, from Chanakya.. It will bring peace to my life.. thanks

Jignesh July 2, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Can you please send me (jignesh.maun@gmail.com) the song…“Asatomaa sadgamaya…Tvamasomaa jyotirgamaya…Mryutyomaa amrutamgamaya…Om shanti shanti shanti hi, from Chanakya.. It will bring peace to my life..

govind July 9, 2007 at 11:10 PM

please send me shanti mantram

pappu September 28, 2007 at 8:23 PM

Hey thanks a lot for the clip, I’ve been searching for this track since ages. I liked this serial so much when I was just a lil kid and I’ve always remembered these slokas with the tunes of chanikya. Thanks a lot dude.
pappu

pappu September 28, 2007 at 10:03 PM

Hi guys, for those of you who wanted “Ham kare rashtr aaradhan…”
It is on google videos. I tried to paste the link here but it didnt work somehow. But google it guys and u’ll find it.
pappu

Nagesh November 11, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Hi All…

Any place where the whole Chanakya teleserial dvd or vcd set can be bought??…
Also looking for the different soundtracks of the serial…

I have been looking for it sionce ages…will be really grateful if someone can help me out in this regard.

Also, anyone who want the title tracks of other Doordarshan gems, just mail me at nageshmrao_nmrao@yahoo.co.in

will mail them across…

Cheers!!…

Rajat February 6, 2008 at 4:15 PM

Thanks buddy!

Raghunandan Mysari April 3, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Hi,

Chanankya is the one of the informative,educative and ispiring searial ever aired in India.I hope that should be brought back for our younger generation who requires to know the great history and culture of our Country.If possibel can you pls mail me..Aasatoma sadgamaya…and Hum kare rastra aaradhan…song…..I am planning to buy that set of CD’s.

Sunil April 6, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Hi..
Do you have the title track of “Chanakya” – “Hum kare rashtra aradhan”?
If yes, can you please send it to me?

Regards,

sunil

Hitarth July 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM

Hum Kare Rashtra Aaradhan

Have tried to put it on my blog.

Have a nice time :)

Hitarth January 11, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Chanakya

Watch famous Chanakya Hindi Serial in 8 Volumes comprising all 47 episodes that were telecasted on the TV.

Mehul February 20, 2009 at 3:11 AM

yes, i watched 8 volumes, youth of today must be introduced to ‘Rashtriyata’ by showing this serial.

Mirat October 18, 2009 at 5:08 AM

I have watched Chanakya Recently and i liked this Sanskrit Shlok which in the volume 2 and a person is singing this in this video

at the time of 1 hour, 36 minutes and around 40 second,if anybody know this shlok name then can u please mail it to me at gujiking@gmail.com or post it here on this site.

Akhilesh Malviya November 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM

this tv serial is superb, excellent in its all aspect but our so called “dharm nirpeksh” congress govt stopped it to air completely only to play thier minority card. wonder why they don’t bring such gems back on TV. It’s certainly more educative than any of those prime time mushy-gushy-family-soaps.
chandrakash dwivdi, talented tv/film directors creatio will always will be in memories of those who likes quality delivery.

Atmavan Das December 10, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Hare Krishna!
This atmavan das from ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) Delhi, I am searching for Chanakya TV serial OST(Original Sound Track) as we are spiritual community we perform spiritual dramas and we are planing to have drama on Chanakya we searing OST for, so can you please help us in this regard if have it, please let us know on our email id.

Humble Servant of Krishna,
Atmavan Das

nadellabalaji March 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM

i want tippu sulthan tv serial title song. please be send if any possible
i wish to thanks to your kind help

RAKESH PANDEY March 21, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hi
If you have title song of chanakya ham kare rastra aaradhan .plz send it to me .

vinay November 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM

hiiii can u pls mail me all the mantras and sholokas of chanakya……..pls.

Vikramaditya June 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I feel v happy, after seeing the people who likes Chanakya

He is the perfect Indian