Buy assembled PCs and branded laptop computers in Bangalore

by Vinaya HS on October 22, 2006

in Technology,The Bangalore Blog

Simply head over to or call

Mr. Muralidhar
Aroor Infotech
#99/C, 3rd Main, Hanumanthanagar
Bangalore – 560 019

Tel: +91 (80) 26500980, 26529285, 57666715
Mob: +91 98453 48210
Email: aroori@vsnl.com

I have known Muralidhar for close to eight years now and he is a very dependable and reliable seller. He’s in fact the person who repaired my Acer laptop with a turnaround time of less than 24 hours. You can buy assembled personal computers, branded laptop computers, networking products, printers, UPS systems, and most computer accessories under one roof. I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Drop me an email if you do buy equipment from Aroor Infotech. I would love to hear your experience.

Praveen November 20, 2006 at 8:56 PM

u seems to be living in a fools paradise, don’t you know that most mnc laptops come with BACK-TO-BENCH Warranty.

Had not you collected the BILL which should state that the Laptop has a BTB warranty.

Aren’t you aware that after Burning customer’s LAP & Houses, DELL which you admire most, had to recall their batteries(So called Q-Check(insert F in place of Q))

Pls visit again to your Assembler, he might exaplain you the meaning of BTB warranty.

Anonymous December 4, 2006 at 1:40 PM

dear sir ,
we are chinese professional oem manufacturer of desktop computer parts ,main in motherboard .
we are china company delhi office .we have intel 810.815 845 865 915,945 model .
via k8t800.p4m266a etc .so i really hope the india customer can contact me for distributorship.with english manual ,driver .cable i/o shield 845 865 915 945 can support prescott cpu .
standard export bulk packing
some with retail box .

my contact
msn messenger managerrobin3@hotmail.com
yahoo messenger: managerrobin22000@yahoo.com
skype: managerrobin2
icq: 198178858
b. rgds
robin zhang

robin zhang December 4, 2006 at 1:56 PM

dear sir ,
many of the motherboard of taiwan brand or japan brand motherboard still be produced in china.
can do board logo .box logo,cmos logo for customer

RAJPALSEHGAL December 24, 2007 at 4:36 PM

We are the wholesale Dealer in Punjab ( INDIA). Deals in Cheap Branded Laptops and the Spare parts for the same. We are interested in any kind of trade regarding the above mentioned items. So looking forward to get the details of the products with full specifications along with dealer prices.

RAJPALSEHGAL December 24, 2007 at 4:39 PM

please send us full detail about price and configranca.

robert zhang December 31, 2007 at 1:58 PM

dear RAJPALSEHGAL
pls contact me for computer business by the following messenger ,we can offer u computer motherboard memory of desktop and laptop ,
model intel 810 815 845 865 915 945 965 nvidia nc61s-l nc68s-l IBM IBM T40 R50e R51 R52 ETC

SUNSTAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP(HONGKONG) LIMITED

Yahoo Messenger: managerrobin22000@yahoo.com
M s n Messenger: managerrobin3@hotmail.com
Skype Messenger: managerrobin2
I c q Messenger: 198178858

T N Arvind February 23, 2008 at 2:38 PM

Sir
I am interested to buy a branded desktop or laptop.
I have purchased zenith desktop from you in 2003. This desktop is in a working condition.
I want you to mail me the quotation along with the configuration.
regards
arvind

Naveen March 22, 2008 at 5:31 PM

I am interested to buy a good desktop & laptop.
I want you to mail me the quotation along with the configuration.
regards
Naveen

aroor June 6, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Hi,
Established in the year 1999 Aroor Infotech is a leading company into computer hardware, Networking and peripherals. Also we are a Zentih exclusive retail outlet. Have extensive and a wide variety of other branded products as well.

Aroor Infotech offers its customers excellence in the provision of technological hardware solutions to meet today’s business needs, adding value and integrity to any business proposition. Skilled teams of experts are dedicated to serving customers through the cost-effective and efficient sourcing of the world’s best IT products, utilizing reliable and strategic relationships with leading suppliers.

Dealers in : Desk top PC, laptops PC, Peripherals, Fax Machine, Networking Products.
Inkjet, laser, Dotmarix Printers, inverters, Consumables, Ups, Softwares, etc.,

Brands : Zenith, Wipro, Compaq, HP, IBM, Samsung, panasonic, Canon, intel, AMD, Mercury, LG, Asus, Acer, Tvse, Epson, Apc, Frontech, Intex, Microsoft, Etc.,

for more details log into http://www.aroorinfotech.com

rajavardhan July 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM

hi i want to purchase desk top
with high configuration(assembling)

CABINET PORTS
EXTRA NECESSARY THINGS
CAN U GIVE ME RATE FOR THIS ASSMBLED ONE PLEASE

REDDY
9845282738

Abhilash prasad July 15, 2008 at 1:48 PM

Binary World is a good option to procure computers notebooks and related products. They publish their prices online at http://www.bwindia.com which presumably is very competitive. website however works very slow.

Kiran July 25, 2008 at 6:38 AM

Hi,
Iam planning to buy a high end assembled laptop, please guide me where to buy the laptop with reasonable price and is it ok if i go for assembled or do i need to go for branded laptops. please suggest me the right one.
thanks

Kiran July 25, 2008 at 6:38 AM

my phone- 9880082456 bangalore

WILLIAMWATER July 26, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Hello,
Our company name is MORGAN INVESTMENT LTD. We will like to order some of
your products to our store in Australia, Do you ship to Australia? If NOT
there is this courier service that have shipped for us before and their
service is very good, fast, reliable and secured.
OUR DELIVERY ADDRESS
50 CARTERS ROAD,
DURAL, SYDNEY,
NSW 2158
AUSTRALIA
But before we proceed with the order, we will like to know the type of
credit card you accept in your company cos our mode of payment will be via
credit card.
Have a wonderful day as we await your quick response.
Regards,
William Water
Marketing Manager.

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Wanted to share the horrible experience – COMPUTER WAREHOUSE 710, 7thFloor, Barton Centre, M.G.Road Bangalore-560001. We bought a computer including all the accessories (processor, monitor, router, dvd writer,..) from them. And within 2 days of the purchase till date we have faced problems with almost all the products – Monitor was replaced on the 3rd day due to bad resolution, smps went off when one of their technicians was installing OS, sony dvd writer was sent o company for service within 1 month of purchase, hard disk was replaced with a new one, network card was not working, dlink router is not working for the past one week. Whenever we contact them for help, they are very rude and least bothered to fix our issue. We had a very horrible experience with them…

Sujoy Mallick August 16, 2008 at 3:50 PM

I am interested to buy a good desktop & laptop.

I want you to mail me the quotation along with the configuration.
regards

SUJOY MALLICK

Raghu September 3, 2008 at 4:34 PM

I am Raghu from Bangalore.

we dealing with all types used company branded computers,laptops and peripherals,Systems in bulk,services and also new systems will be given.

If anyone looking for used/new computer and laptops pls contact to my number-9945564106
mail-raghu.reddy121@gmail.com

Pradeep September 5, 2008 at 10:00 AM

I am looking for a lapdawg which is a laptop stand for use on bed. Is it available in Bengluru? I am there on 15th this month.
Pradeep

Raju October 26, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Dear All,

Please visit http://www.outshiny.com for the Factory Outlet Prices on Dell, HP, Acer, Compaq, Sony & Lenovo Laptops.

Also you can call 99003 66228 for more details.

Thanks,

Outshiny Inc
Bangalore

arun October 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Dear all,

Any one can help me in buying a new desktop which is resonalble and good brand

Raju November 14, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Hurry Up! gEt ChEaP AnD bEsT lApToPzzzz Ever! Wid Amazing Prize N GiftZ

Buy Laptops – HP Acer Compaq Lenovo Sony Dell Reasonable rate

Buy Laptops from all brands and configuration at the best Price ever. Call us now for best price and service in Bangalore. We also Provide free home delivery in all parts of Bangalore.

Brands available : Acer – hp – Compaq – Wipro – Dell – Lenovo – Toshiba – Sony Vaio
HP Pavilion – A6610IN, A6540IN, A6640IN, A6550IN, S3530IN, S3560IN, M9160IN, M9280IN, M9390IN, Touchsmart IQ508D

Compaq Presario – CQ40-133TU, CQ50-106AU, CQ45-112AU, CQ45-106AU, CQ40-108TU, C794WU, CQ60-104TU, C797VU, C786TU, CQ40-144TU, CQ40-145TU, CQ45-207TU, CQ45-137TX, A933TU, B1255T

Acer – Aspire one , Aspire 5315 NWXMi , Aspire 4715Z NWXMi, Aspire 4720ZWXMi, Aspire 5920NWLMi , Aspire 2920NWTMi, Aspire 6920 , Aspire 8920

Dell – VOSTRO A840, VOSTRO A860, VOSTRO 1510, VOSTRO 1310, VOSTRO 1200, Inspiron 1525

Lenovo – Thinkpad R61, G510, G400, N200, Y410, Y510, Y500

Sony Vaio – VGN- TT17GN/X , VGN- TT16GN/B/R/N, VGN- TZ38GN/X , VGC-JS15G/S, VGC-LV17G, VGN-CS12GH/B, VGN-CS14G/B, VGN-CS17G/Q/P/R/W, VGN-CS18GN/B , VGN-CS15GN/B, VGN-CR353
/T/Q/S, VGN-CR353G /L/P/R/W/N, VGN-CR363G/B, VGN-Z13GN/B, VGN-Z12GN/B, VGN-SR13GN/B/S/P, VGN-FW13GU/H, VGN-FW12G/B, VGN-NR38GN/L, VGN-BZ15GN, VGC-LT28G

Ajay December 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM

I want to buy a assembled computer, I am at Bangalore, please mail me the quotations and other details.

Vinod Kumar December 31, 2008 at 11:15 AM

I would like to buy assembled desktop having good configuration. could you pls mail me the quotation for the below configuration.
intel Dual Core
1GB Ram/2GB
2.53 Ghz processor
chipset 945 Mother board
120 GB/ 160GB Hard disk
17″ CRT/TFT(both 15″&17″)
keyboard & Mouse & speakers
DVD writer
CABINET PORTS
UPS

Pls mail me thanks
vinod

swetha January 30, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Am planning to buy a branded laptop on equated monthly installments (EMI). Plz provide useful information on this. am residing at bangalore.

RAHUL KOROT March 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM

i want price of 2gb ram,intel dual core,500gb hd,lgdvdrw,nd good quality mother board………

raju September 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Dear All,

Also you can call 99003 66228 for more details.

Thanks,

Weight: Approx 2.70kg
Same day Free Home delivery
Dell Back Pack Carry Case Free
Contact : Outshiny Inc
Mobile : 9611109228
website : http://www.outshiny.com
NO BOOKING ONLINE, NO WAITING,…. BUY READY STOCK.

Manish May 11, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Hi,
If you are in Bangalore and want to assemble a PC, just drop an email at assemble.pc@gmail.com..
Why you should contact us:
1.We offer the cheapest prices and free Servicing for 6 months.
2.We offer free advice on your old PC/any software related query.

Regards
Manish

Majesh May 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 Processor
Intel Mother Board
320 GB Hard Disk
4 GB Ram
DVD Wirter (Samsung or Sony)
22 inch LCD (Samsung or L.G)
I Ball Cabinet
Wirless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse
I ball Tarang 2.1 Speakers
Spike Gard
Head Phone
Covers

Sheikh Rawouf May 23, 2010 at 8:06 AM

I want purchases New Assemble system.can i pay installment basis for this assistance.
Please give me some suggestion than i can buy computer .
My contact Number —- 09900820249
Email ID-skrawouf@gmail.com

Shiv June 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 Processor
Intel Mother Board
320 GB Hard Disk
4 GB Ram
DVD Wirter (Samsung or Sony)
22 inch LCD (Samsung or L.G)
I Ball Cabinet
Logitech Keyboard and Mouse
I ball Tarang 2.1 Speakers
Spike Gard
Head Phone
Covers

Aslam October 27, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 Processor
Intel Mother Board
320 GB Hard Disk
4 GB Ram
DVD Wirter (Samsung or Sony)
22 inch LCD (Samsung or L.G)
I Ball Cabinet
Wirless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse
I ball Tarang 2.1 Speakers
Spike Gard
Head Phone
Covers

simi agarwal December 24, 2010 at 9:03 PM

none of the names mentioned here are trustworthy except only two places in bangalore http://www.computerwarehousepricelist.com and http://www.bwindia.net where you can get good service and good price

Rao February 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Hi,
I want to buy New Intel Core i3 540 Desktop PC – 3.06GHz
4GB DDR3 Ram, 512GB HDD, LG-18.5″Monitor, Request best price
for tower and monitor

Anuraag Talpade June 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Kamesh GVS June 17, 2011 at 3:08 PM

AMD Quad Core 2.3 Gig Processor
ASUS Mother Board
500 GB Hard Disk
4 GB Ram
DVD Wirter (Samsung or Sony)
22 inch LCD (Samsung or L.G)
I Ball Cabinet
wireless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse
I ball Tarang 2.1 Speakers
Spike Gard
Head Phone
Covers
UPS

Manjunath February 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I would like to Buy Assembled or Make desktop. Can you pls mail me the price for the below configuration. (Im looking for Second Handle PC)
Intel Dual Core CPU(at Least 2Ghz above),
31 Chipset Motherboard (intel, Asus or Gigabyte),
2GB RAM,
DVD ROM,( if has DVD+RW even good)
15″ or 16″ LCD Monitor,