Roll down the rubber man!

by Vinaya HS on October 6, 2006

in The Mumbai Blog,Travel

What’s the first thing that comes to your mind upon seeing this picture?

Vadodara

I was immediately reminded of Dr. Alban’s “Roll down the rubber man…” song. Now could someone translate the text-content for me?

Vishu October 10, 2006 at 9:18 AM

not exact translation..but heres a one-liner ..BE SAFE NOW OR BE SORRY LATER..

Vinaya HS October 10, 2006 at 12:05 PM

Good one Vishu. Dude, I should have come back when you woke me up that day.

Vishu October 13, 2006 at 11:17 AM

yeahh Vinaya yenoo nennu??…give details of the situation magga, for ur reply…or will send a wrong signal in this context……
just kidding enjoy maddi..

Vinaya HS October 14, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Vishu, here comes the clarification.

When I said “I should have come back when you woke me up that day,” I actually meant to say “I should have come back when you knocked on the door, came into the room, and then woke me up that day.”

!!!

BumbleB October 18, 2006 at 6:03 PM

I see major deviations from topic on this page.. so I’ll stick to the translation (mind well this comes from a Gujju)

Its the usual: “avoid-extra-marital-affairs-and-cover-up-or-you’ll-suffer- from-unwanted pregnancy-disease-HIV/AIDS” (and if nothing else gets you, guilt from having read this sign and still not paying heed sure will)

I guess Vishu got it in fewer words (hey I’m gujju I like to talk! Yak Yak Yak!! :D)

Vinaya HS October 19, 2006 at 12:10 AM

Wow! Thanks for the translation.

Note to self: Need to ask Vishu to refrain from using local dialect in his comments.