Highlights from the Krishna Janmashtami Festival

by Vinaya HS on September 19, 2006

in The Bangalore Blog,Travel

Pictures from the recently concluded Sri Krishna Janmashtami festival at Udupi.

Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami
Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami
Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami Udupi Sri Krishna Janmashtami

Images courtesy Srividya.

Shrividya September 19, 2006 at 11:07 AM

Am real glad to see these snaps.They remind me of the fun I had during last paryaya. I am lucky enough to have spent some time there.

Thanks Vinaya for publishing them. I am sure ppl will love them.

Smiling Girl September 19, 2006 at 2:06 PM

Oh wow… good… great!!!

Smiling Girl September 19, 2006 at 2:07 PM

Btw, do u know – The Admar Mutt sanna swamigalu is my chikkappa.. :D

Shrividya September 21, 2006 at 2:50 PM

:-) Thats nice Smiling Girl. I guess I must be having some such link too:-).
These Mutt’s used to be our favorites meeting spots. We two friends would sit there and do quite a lot of gup shup… But I have no clue as to which Mutt is which except Raghavendra Mutt & Krishna Mutt.

Smiling Girl September 27, 2006 at 3:11 PM

Oh, though I’ve been there like a 1000 times, even I cant tell which mutt is in which direction. I know Admar mutt though…. :D

Vinaya HS September 27, 2006 at 6:52 PM

I love Udupi. Mr. G, Notary, and I have had amazing experiences at Hotel Karavalli much to Shru’s strict rules. And Shru, Hotel Karavalli sucks, no matter what you say. I wish I had a picture to publish.

Kitawat August 31, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Celebrate Janmashtami the Birth of Lord Krishna. Spread the message of honesty and love through this world on this day when Lord Krishna ascended on this earth. These Janmashtami Cards will bring the wonders of life of Krishna. Celebrate with your friends and family this great day and wish everybody through these Krishna Janmashtami Cards . Send Free Online Greeting Cards to your friends & loved ones. ALL cards are absolutely FREE !!! http://www.desievite.com

Wishing you all a Happy Krishna Janmashtami

Yashvant August 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Happy Krishna Janmashtami

shathanand August 20, 2008 at 3:49 PM

hare ram hare ram ram ram hare hare

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

Happy Krishna Janmashtami