Baje Sargam Har Taraph Se … MP3

by Vinaya HS on June 3, 2006

in General Stuff

Here’s another National Integration song. Click on the icon below and then click on the “Download this file” link (below the media player) to download the MP3.

Hosted by eSnips

santosh_patil June 30, 2006 at 7:05 PM

Hi. its great work done you uploaded the baje sargam at here. i tried too much before at different places, and finally got from your link.

O.k. soon i will launch my own blog, where peopole get some more classics.

santosh_patil June 30, 2006 at 7:08 PM

Ohhhhhhhh………………………… no,
There was no any thanx from people?

Oh ya. people just get and forget???????????????????

praveen thakur October 7, 2006 at 3:04 AM

this is praveen
dear i am a classical music lover and like to play classical music on the various instruments my favourate instrument is flute so when i lesten the desh raag on flute when my GURUGI play it , afterwords he also play the small piece of “BAJE SARGAM HAR TARAF SE GOONJE BANKAR DESH RAAG” I was just flatted now from then neear about one year even more than that i am looking for baje sargam

now verry verry thank in advance for this lovely gems of DD

one thing from today onwards i start to collect these type of songs LIKE U and as i get some thing other than those u have mention there i send u alll
I dont know that in what words i will thank you even than i will thank u for ignigthing this flame in me byeeee.
praveen thakur
B.E. electronics 4th year

Kavita November 16, 2006 at 11:50 PM

Hey, great job..I have been wanting to listen to this one for a long time…too bad they don’t play it on DD anymore, and i wonder you know if there’s a video of it floating anywhere?

Thanks a lot…

Priyank February 21, 2007 at 9:23 AM

This is a very very good songs. Can you please send me the video for this song “Bhaje sargam har taraf se”. My email is Man, I am dying to see the original version of this song.

Gnan Vrath February 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Hey Santosh,

Thanks for reminding.

Gowri April 30, 2007 at 7:46 AM

Hey can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeez send me video of baje sargam?

And I vaguely get flashes of another song where cricketers used to come and people passed torche to each other. finally lot of kids lighting each other’s candle…but even after trying hard i cant recollect the song.

Can someone tell me which is that?
and pleeeeeeeeeez send me video.

thanks in advance

Asif June 5, 2007 at 9:10 PM

I want sargam of song ‘Woh Ajnabee’ from movie Train.
please can any one help me out.

Asif Dange June 5, 2007 at 9:11 PM

sorry i forgot to give my email id.

Mihika June 26, 2007 at 9:16 AM

Wow, good to hear the song after soooooooo long….It git my school best choreography prize some 10 yrs back.
Thanks so much.

vikas March 26, 2008 at 1:08 PM

hi santosh, Parveen Thakur, Kavita, Asif, Mihika, priyanka, gowri, gann and all of u.

it is nice to hear this song, but i want to download this song. plz tell me how can i downlod this song, and like malgudi days, Jungle Book, Freedom tourch of Doordarshan, Mahabharat theme song, and etc. if u have this songs (vedio and mp3) plz seng me through my e-mail id. other wish tell me the website.

Seetha Ram August 12, 2008 at 1:23 PM

thanks for this gem…
really happy to listen this..

chetan September 9, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Hi all,
I am unable to download the song “baje sargam”.
If any body already have it please mail it to me on
else where could i get it from??
Please help

Hansraj Lohar January 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM

hi Vinaya .. can you plz send Baje sargam song or video or both to my email acc … i searched it everywhere.. all in vain.. my email ID:

Pratik Naik December 1, 2009 at 9:18 PM

here is the link for “Baje Sargam” video.

and here is the rapidshare link of mp3

shivram January 18, 2010 at 10:03 PM

hey hi alll….
thanx a lot 4 d song……i love his song and as well as the dd songs related to national integration…….
n does any 1 have…songs like “sapna dekha hai maine” by subha mudgal(Girl child protection theme)….n also “hum bharat ki beti hai”…and also “ek pavan ek hi pani”…

thanx a lot once again…

amit kashyap March 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Arun April 29, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Man u r superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
truely Indian!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kavya April 9, 2011 at 11:57 PM

thanks a lot! i appreciate it! :)

Anonymous April 12, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I love this songs

Ram December 1, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Bro m unable to download the song “baje re sargam har tharaf se ”

can u please mail it –