Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
Desmonds: “Where tycoons dine”
Go here if:
- You have exactly INR 99 + 10.2% tax in your pocket
- You want to see a Suneeta Rao – the “pari hoon main” girl – look alike (Disclaimer: sighting the look alike depends on your karma)
- You want to see young girls with, let’s just say, assets that adhere to all rules of geometry
- You want to see culturally confused citizens (Thanks Goutham, for this expression)
- You have nowhere else to go
If you go here for any other reason, please let me know.
How to get there?
Hit Lavelle Road from the MG Road end. Drive past Hotel Chancery. Stop next to the Mandovi Motors showroom and look for a sign that says, “Desmonds: Where tycoons dine,” and stop there.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.