On Hotel Arasu

by Vinaya HS on October 10, 2005

in The Bangalore Blog

Hotel Arasu Smug Goutham

Are you near Cunningham Road? Do you need a quick South Indian bite? If you answered “YES” to both these questions, then look no further than Hotel Arasu, an eat-out that serves tasty hot food at a decent price. What more could one ask for? Don’t be put-off by the external appearance. After all, “Appearances can be deceptive.” The smug look on Goutham’s face should clear any apprehension.

How to get there?

Enter Cunningham Road from Queen’s Road junction, proceed straight and take the first left. You’re now on Ali Asker Road and it’s a one-way. So you need to park somewhere on Cunningham Road. Now, just look for a board that says “Hotel Arasu – Vegetarian.”

Shruthi October 10, 2005 at 1:16 PM

This is one of the most horrible hotels I have visited. I just went there with these two guys and hoping, that will be my last visit to that hotel.

Vinaya HS October 10, 2005 at 2:16 PM

We are not responsible for your lack of taste.

nalina October 10, 2005 at 6:39 PM

shruthi , u might be talking about the ambience but vinay has an excellent taste of food. vinay, the next time i’m in india ‘m sure to visit all the resturants u have talked abt, of course with “U”

Anurag October 11, 2005 at 12:47 PM

Nice to see Arasu on web, Vinay. I have my daily lunches there! Catch ya there sometime!!

Vinaya HS October 11, 2005 at 3:03 PM

My dear sister, do you remember the agony we experienced at “Lepakshi”? I think we should ask Pranathi for an answer.

Capt Venu October 13, 2005 at 3:13 PM

Arasu happens to be next door to us ,Air Deccan ,Corporate Office ,so you may take this with a large dose of salt.
Most of us have tried nearly every eatery on / off cunningham road.
For office goers, the simple choice of food, quick service and amazingly low prices attracts the droves.
What puts me off is the rush hour crowd & what surprises me is the owner refuses to expand, stating that he knows his limits !
i wonder if he will offer shares.

Vinaya HS October 13, 2005 at 6:14 PM

A question that I wanted to ask the owner myself. Maybe we can convince him together.

Lidia Sadlowski May 4, 2006 at 10:03 PM

Hello there,

I would like to offer an exchange of links between your website and ours, which have excellent Google rankings.
If you find such a proposal interesting then please send me details of your sites.
However, if you are not interested please accept my apologies for taking your time.

Attention! We can write an article for you to place there. We’ll write this article specially for you to fit in the theme of your website, and in exchange we ask only for attribution in the form of a link from the article to our site or sites as the authors. If you’d like more information, just reply to this mail.

Best regards,
Lidia Sadlowski

arunakar shetty June 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM

dear vinay h.s
i just saw this aritcle on HOTEL ARASU.i am the owner of this hotel Mr Arunakar shetty.seeing this article makes me so over whelming.i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.thankyou soo much vinay

Vinaya HS June 25, 2011 at 7:17 AM

You’re welcome. I have nothing but fond memories of Hotel Arasu.