Thanks for visiting Capital Advisor. I frequently update this blog to cover various topics on personal finance such as investment strategies, financial products that you should buy and ones that you really should stay away from, financial calculators, emerging themes such as early retirement and financial independence, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.
The number of e-mails in my “Top Secret” folder just crossed 1000. It took just 104 days to reach this landmark. Any e-mail that originates from within my office and is absolutely of no consequence goes into this folder. Typical subject lines include:
- Please have some Tirupati prasadams at my desk
- Sweets and Khara at my desk
- Chocolates at someone else’s desk
- Chips in my cube.. very limited quantity
- Good Bye
- All the Best ( Bye Bye)
- Palani Prasadham at my desk…
- Gang robbery
- Shirdi prasada and some limited “bhakarwadi” on my desk
- Cakes ….. Thank you for the warm birthday wishes
- Prasada from Udupi & Mookambika temples
- Sweets From My Native
- Chocos FCFS
- Some (very few chocolates from Ooty) at my desk.
- plz…have tirupathi prasada at my desk
Note: These are subject lines copied verbatim.
Thanks for reading this article. I'd love to hear your opinion. Please use the comments section below to share your thoughts. I frequently write new articles that also cover several other aspects of personal finance including credit cards, financial goals, health insurance, income tax, life insurance, mutual funds, retirement planning, and much more. You can Subscribe through Email and receive new articles directly in your Inbox or you can Subscribe through the RSS Feed and receive new articles in your feed reader.